Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Several things to share...


Good morning friends!
OK I have some fun things to share today!
You heard about our team up with Creative Scrappers right??!
Here is the cool sketch that we got to work with...
The sketch was designed to be used for a layout, but I made it work for a card!
{using the Primrose Lane kit}

*****
The winter/spring game of layout tag has been revealed!
I love seeing what everybody has made!
You can see the reveal {here} on the message board.
The layout I got to scraplift was one of Virginia's and that was fun because our styles are so different!
Here is the layout I made...


{once again, using the fabulous
Primrose Lane kit}
If you want to play along with us in the next game of layout tag, sign up {here}!
*****
I was very inspired by Virginia's Inspiration Monday-Rainbow Style post over on the message board.
Check it out! It is a super fun {and colorful} post!
So I made this card for a sweet friend at work using the Primrose Lane kit...


OK so that is all I've got for today!
Have a great rest of your week!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: