Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I love being a mom...




Hey there!! This is Lisa today!

Since Mother's Day is on Sunday I wanted to take the time to write my kids a letter to let them know how much I love being their mom. I know this is a very simple layout, but I did that on purpose. I wanted to keep the focus on the letter I wrote them. It's not a profound or perfect letter, but they loved reading it...and I'm glad I have it documented! I want them to know how I feel. 

Now is a perfect time to create a page to let you child(ren) or your mother know how much you love them! 




Happy Tuesday!
-- Lisa

2 comments:

Virginia said...

This is precious, Lisa! What a treasure!

Kimberly said...

This is truly a heart girpper and completely AMAZING! LOVE love Lahooooove every single detail! xx
Loves,
K