Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Thursday!!!


G'morning everyone!

It's almost Friday....YAY!!!

Did everyone order their Student Council Kit yet?  I hope you did because it's FABULOUS!!!

I used this kit to create the lo for today.  I love, love, love this kit.  I adore anything that is school supply/office supply related and this kit is absolutely perfect for this.

I did a simple little layout using a picture of Bella with her teacher from last year and the little goodie we gave her on the last day of school.


I cut out the "W" using the  Jenni Bowlin Studios-Stencil Lettering Guide and matted it to help make it pop.
I also used one of Bella's American Girl punches (can you believe they make punches?) to create the star border at the bottom and then to use the punched out pieces for various lil groups of confetti on the page.


So what have y'all been creating with your new, fabulous kit??

No comments: