Thursday, September 6, 2012

Say Do You Remember....?




Happy Thursday everyone and Happy September!

Can you believe it's September all ready?  I know I sure can't.
Especially because I'm soooo behind on Project Life.  Like I haven't touched it since February (GASP!) behind.

Add to that, the fact that I absolutely love this time of year and the whole fall season, means  I decided that I wanted to document the month of September in a very "December Daily" kind of way and create a mini for the month.

Using the fabulous Hudson Valley Kit which is absolutely perfect for this kind of mini, I got to work creating the front/back cover and deciding on which papers in the kit I wanted to use for each day.

I also used my Silhouette to cut various styles out of the paper for my pages.  The only things that I  used for this mini that aren't included in the kit are: Washi Tape (Target), Cork, Kraft Masking Tape (UPS Store), Book Rings, Pens, and a clear plastic for the covers.

Here's what I have so far (please disregard the bad lighting :)


(inside of cover)




(The online receipt for dinner taped to the back of the page)





(Back cover.  Bad pic but I wanted to hold it up to the light so you can see the kind of plastic I used for the covers.)


And there it is so far.  I hope to do a follow up post at the end of the month showing you all the pages.  And just like with December Dailies, I will be adding bits of pieces of papers and pictures and lil tidbits in between all the pages.

xo







1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for this!!! I had a total inspiration "ahhhhh" light bulb moment looking at this! I have never recorded our "every Friday night we possibly can" family pizza and movie night before EVER and tonight it will be DOCUMENTED.