Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Student Council Kit!!!!

Photobucket

Okay, I couldn't wait for October, I dove into that Student Council kit as soon as I got it :)  Such a fun mix of bright, cheery papers & then the ledger paper - love, love, love it!!!  I recently snapped a pic of my little man reading on the way home (no worries - I was in my driveway when I snapped it) & wanted to document our ride home from school on Tuesdays.  See Tuesday is library day at school, and  this guy LOVES him some books :)

Photobucket

I was a bit nervous on how I'd use that Jenni Bowlin stencil paper, but once I tried out that bright red Studio Calico Yearbook paper behind it, my crafty light bulb went off :)  You can also see the Heidi Swapp Color Shine included in the kit splattered about here & there.  The photo doesn't do it justice, the the shine/sparkle on this stuff is amazing!!!

Photobucket

There are so many awesome tags and stickers in this kit, especially the Lawn Fawn "reading is dreaming with your eyes open" one - just perfect for the theme of this layout!!!

Photobucket

Alright, if you have the Student Council kit in your hands already get busy - it's AWESOME!!  If not, there are still a few left HERE :)  Happy Wednesday!!

**EDITED TO ADD - The Student Council kit is now sold out, sorry guys!!**

No comments: