Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Note to Self


Happy New Year! I love the holidays and the New Year is the perfect ending to all the festivities. It brings the promise of new beginnings and new things to come.

I don't really do resolutions but I do pick a word for the year and it helps me stay focused on what's important to me. This year my word is YES!

YES to trying new things.

YES to changing what doesn't work.

YES to taking care of myself.

YES to family.

YES to...I can adapt my word in so many ways, I love the endless possibilities.

For my layout today I used Soda Shoppe for a "Note to Self" layout. I used a quote that I think will help me stay on track with my word for the year!

The quote reads, "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try." How great is that? I love it!

Here are a few close-ups.



If you haven't already picked up Soda Shoppe you can get it in the shop. I love the color palette and can't wait to make more with this amazing kit! The flair is from {a flair for buttons} and there is a great selection of those in the shop too!

Thank you for coming by and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is AWESOME!

Leslie Ashe said...

way to say YES girl! I LOVE this!!