Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Best Feelings in the World . . .

Photobucket

Hello everyone!!  Two GREAT layouts have been shared this week following our Inspiration Monday "Lists" layouts - and I'm here to share a "list" themed layout as well :)  I typically scrap 12" x 12", but I do have an 8 1/2" x 11" album of quotes & personal thoughts/stories that I have been working on as well.  I found a collection of "The Best Feelings in the World" on Pinterest and decided to create a layout listing what I feel are some of the best feelings in the world.  I pulled out my Noel Mignon Soda Shoppe kit & got creating!!

Photobucket

I cut the clouds out of white cardstock using my Silhouette.  Then to "dress them up" a bit, I added some doodling & a bit of Greystone chalk ink to the edges.  The heart floating behind the title was cut from one of the Dear Lizzy papers in the kit - such a cute little accent!!

Photobucket

Have you used the Dear Lizzy date stamp roller yet??  I couldn't resist - although I accidentally stamped the 9th instead of the 6th when the picture was actually taken.  No worries though - I finished this in the wee hours this morning (my best scrappy time) - so technically the journaling was done on the 9th!!!

Photobucket

Have you thought of a list layout you'd like to create???

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am a list lover--but this is a great one I haven't seen before! Thanks for sharing the idea, and your AMAZING layout :)

Cheri ONeill said...

I make a list everyday...but rarely on my scrapbook pages...Changing that right now! LOVE this page and your list!! ;)

Patricia Roebuck said...

I LOVE the way you did your title...love every bit of this!