Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pure Bliss: Lazy Days

Hi Guys! Jana Eubank here with my "Big or Little" page for the challenge this week.

My kids LOVE swimming with their cousins whenever we go on vacation with them ... they do it ALL day long ... so I decided to place a couple of large heart die cuts behind my title on the following layout.

LAZY DAYS

I used the Pure Bliss Classic kit along with some My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 die cuts. It's hard to tell here, but the gold elements on this page just make these swimming photos sparkle!


I accented the two large heart die cuts with more hearts ... the gold heart stickers found on the gold sticker sheet of the On Trend 2 stickers included with the Pure Bliss kit.


The coral grosgrain ribbon underscores my photo grouping perfectly with a bright pop of color. Combined with a few layered stickers and die cuts, this part of the page is full of lots of interest.


I adore the Pink Paislee buttons included with the kit. I tied them with white twine and sprinkled them throughout the page for dimension. I just love all the different colors, textures, shapes, and sizes in this pack.


Summer is right around the corner and the Pure Bliss kit has been instrumental in helping me get in the mood with all of its juicy colors!

What projects have you created this month with the Pure Bliss Classic Kit?

See you again soon!



No comments: