Thursday, June 23, 2016

Documenting Week 23 with Happy Days

Happy Thursday! Danielle here today to share with you my last project using the end of my Happy Days Daily Diary Kit


This was such a fun kit to work with! Noel always includes lots of little bits & pieces to each kit that are perfect for embellishing.
I think my favourite embellishment in the kit this month was the "Little Moments" acrylic piece from Elle's Studio. I used my Glossy Accents to adhere it to my date card.
I fussy cut some of the 3x4 cards that were on the Echo Park 12x12 cut apart sheet, then adhered them to different 3x4 cards. I was so excited that the Pink Fresh Studio Colour Block Wood Stickers were included in this kit. They were the perfect little touch!

How are you making out on documenting 2016?

No comments: