Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Fun and the Happy Days Classic Kit

Hello once again!

It's Becky here with you today to share another project created with the Happy Days Classic Kit.


I started out by cutting a long triangle out of cardstock that I used for a template to cut the other triangles on my page. I like to use a variety of patterns on my pages and thought this would make a large impact with minimal work.


After adding the triangles to a white cardstock base I added my photo and then trimmed down the journaling spot and added it to the bottom of the last triangle strip.


I added my title with the green glitter Thickers from American Crafts as well as rub-ons and rubber shapes from the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection. Noel always adds a fun mix of large and small embellishments and I really like to mix them up on my projects.


From there I added a few enamel dots here and there as well as some handwritten journaling and the "oh yeah!" clip. I added a strip of patterned paper at the top and then a strip of gold washi from my scrap supply.


Thanks for stopping by the Noel Mignon blog today ♥

No comments: