Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Puppy Love with the Happy Days Classic Kit!

Hello Blogger, Lynn here with another layout using this month's "Happy Days" Classic Kit. There are still a few of these awesome kits left in the store. Our challenge this week is Budding Inspiration. We will share what our inspiration is for our pages, whether it is the design of the page or the subject matter. This week I created a 8.5 x 11 layout. My photo is my inspiration. Two weeks ago my Mom completely surprised me with a puppy. I knew she was getting one but I didn't expect that I would get one of her puppy's siblings. I found out on my first day back at work after being out for 8 weeks. These puppies have been a lot of work but even more fun. Here's my page.

I layered strips of papers and then added a 4 x 4 photo of these adorable pups on the top of the layers. I added a little bow tie rub on to the photo. (that's Toby in the front. My girl Lola is behind him) 
I added some stitching to the top strip of paper. The "better together" is from the strip at the bottom of the patterned paper. Included in the classic kit is a Postcard Stamp from Amy Tangerine. I used a portion of it to create journaling lines. I stamped the date below the journaling lines. I finished the page off with a few enamel dots to frame the photo.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your week and we hope we inspire you this week!! 

No comments: