Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I love to create with the She's Crafty Classic Kit

One last layout with the She's Crafty Classic Kit.  I have loved creating with the crafting theme this month and  I couldn't let this opportunity go by without paying tribute to my own love of creating. 

I enjoy a wide range of crafty mediums and showed a few on this layout.  





































I started with the beautiful circular pattern paper and used it to place my title.  


  
Once I decided on the placement I then punched out 2x2 pattern paper/cardstock blocks and placed them along the bottom 1/3 of my background paper.  I pulled out the chipboard stickers and began to find homes for them among the pattern paper/cardstock squares.  


I printed my photos at a 1.75 x 1.75 giving a nice mat around the edges.  


I cut a slit along the bottom of my title and slipped my typed journaling underneath.  

The rainbow lover in me geeked out a bit when I started pulling out the puffy stickers and enamel dots and realized they would pair perfectly with the background paper.      

And there you have it a tribute to some of my favorite forms to create with.  Here is one more look at my finished layout:


Thanks for stopping by the blog!











No comments: