Friday, January 12, 2018

Lunch with Layla: She's So Crafty DD Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using the January Daily Diary Kit.  I went and had lunch with my daughter at school one day and she was just elated about it.  I brought her a Happy Meal from McDonald's and I grabbed a salad for me.  Just having me there and getting to have a special lunch was so fun for her and I loved being able to do it.


I wanted to bring out the blue from the photos by using some patterned paper from Amy Tangerine (not in the kit) and paired it with some bright pink from the kit.  I love how the pink paper compliments the pink in the letter stickers.


I cut out a few little cameras from the 6x6 papers in the kit to use as embellishments.  One of the project life cards had a great sentiment on it, so I tucked it behind the photos.


To play up on the pink, I used the large rose die cut around the picture of me and Layla.  The phrase stickers were just perfect for the photos I had.


I used another project life card for my journaling and I love how the colors just came together.  I sprinkled some enamel dots and sequins around the layout for extra dimension.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  We'd love see how you're using your January kits, don't forget to share them in the FaceBook group!


No comments: