Friday, January 19, 2018

First and Fourth: She's So Crafty DD Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a layout using the January Daily Diary Kit.  I wanted to document my daughter's first days of school this past school year.  


For the patterned papers, I need to hit my stash because the ones in the kit were a bit too busy for what I was looking for.  I grabbed a couple of Amy Tangerine papers and used them here.  


I loved the black and white circle die cut and I used it in two spots to highlight the grades my girls started this year.  I just cut it in half and got more use out of it.


I grabbed a small cut from an Amy Tangerine paper that is a bright green and I loved the words on them.  I also used one of the die cuts from the kit for my journaling.


Some of the epoxy and enamel dots from the kit helped to bring it all together and add a little more detail and attention to those spots.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  We'd love to see how you're using your January kits this month, don't forget to share them in the facebook group!