Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Flu season

We're dropping like flies at my house! And what does a scrapbooker do when the flu hits her house? She scrapbooks it! lol So far only my youngest daughter has gotten the flu but 2 of us have had some kind of virus that we're working on getting rid of. So I'm hoping that'll be it and we can all get to feeling healthy again!
I pulled one of the last patterned papers I had left from the Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic Kit and paired it with journaling cards and even some of the 6x6 papers from the She's Crafty Daily Diary Kit for my layout today. You can see those 6x6 papers peeking out from behind my photos.
I printed my photos in black and white since they worked better with my layout (the orange walls at my daughter's doctor's office just didn't go with my page!) And sometimes I just really like the look of black and white...it draws your eye right to the subject of the photo rather than getting distracted by the background.

No comments: