Monday, January 8, 2018

{Creative Spaces Tour} with the "She's So Crafty" Classic Kit

Hello scrappy friends!  It's Meridy here today, and I'm working with the "She's So Crafty" Classic Kit today.  There is only one more of these left in the store, and they are PERFECT to document our crafty hobbies!  Therefore, I decided to scrap a group photo of some of my scrappy friends and I at our annual "Creative Spaces Tour".  


Each January/February about 5 of my crafty friends open their creative spaces for an open house tour.  We travel as a group from house to house until we visit everyone.  The ladies on the tour provide snacks and the whole event is so much fun!  We also get some GREAT ideas for organizing our own stuff.  

When I got the "She's So Crafty" kit, I just knew that I would be using it to document the tour!  I started with the super cute scrapbook themed patterned paper as my background paper.  I built up layers of patterned paper peeking out from under the photo.

Next, I started adding clusters of chipboard stickers in a few areas, to keep the eye moving around the page.


I just adore the little scissor charms that came in the kit.  I cut off the little round part that is used to hang the charm from, because I just wanted to glue it flush to the page.  I added the "I scrap" flair to this little cluster as well.


I used some glittery Thickers that I had in my stash, every so often I pull something into my Noel Mignon kit.  The kits are so beautiful and versatile, so it's easy to use some stash mixed in with them.

And that wraps up my layout for today! Thank you for stopping by!




2 comments:

ValE said...

Another amazing layout! Love it so much!

Kelly H said...

Awesome! Very cute! I love this because its not easy to find crafting sets anymore.