Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I have a 13 year old?

Hello!

It's Becky here with you to share a new Noel Mignon kit project.

I know that you're not used to seeing me on Wednesdays, but here I am!

I am filling in for one of our other designers today and have a project to share using the cute She's Crafty Classic Kit. 


The focal point of this page is the picture of my oldest daughter, now a teenager. 

How does the time go by so quickly? 

I drew attention to the photo with some handcut flowers from a piece of patterned paper in the kit as well as a pretty bow from the satin ribbon also in the kit. 

I used a couple of rub-on butterflies. I love the rub-ons in this kit. They are super smooth and easy to use. 


Yes, I know that this picture has a little something extra in it, a little something fuzzy, ha ha. 

We got a new kitty last month and he likes to be where we are. 

That's real life for ya ☺

He just wanted to make sure that you noticed the bow, ha ha. 


I used a couple of strips of patterned paper- I liked how the black and white print contrasted nicely with the colors on the flowers. I added enamel dots to many of the flowers on my page and finished it off with a title using the chipboard Thickers in the kit. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: