Thursday, January 25, 2018

sharing my craftiness

This week we are focusing on getting crafty.

The truth is, I used to be really crafty.

I would sew a little and crochet and do cross stitch and embroidery, I would paint and do scrapbooking.

Now with my kids and their various activities and other demands on my time, I really don't do any of that any more.

One thing that I enjoy, one hobby that I have continued since I was a kid, is photography.

So, I chose to base my project on that today.


I started with a plain white cardstock canvas and poured some acrylic paint and some of the Ranger Liquid Pearls from the kit onto my paper and then used a popsicle stick to spread and mix the paints. 


I used one strip of patterned paper and tore the bottom edge. 

From there I added my photos and journaling spots.  


It really is a simple page design. I just added the scalloped chipboard border sticker, a piece of flair and some other little embellishments to finish off the page after adding my title using the black Thickers in the kit. 


Thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon today!