Wednesday, January 3, 2018

hey sixteen

Happy New Year!!! With the new year comes a new start and I'm starting off my first post of the new year with a page using the new She's Crafty Daily Diary Kit. I have a few more Christmas pages that I'm finishing up with the Gingerbread and Peppermint kit but I'll share those next week.
So this week I have a page on my daughter's birthday which was yesterday. It was nice to switch gears from holiday pages for a moment, although I did pull the patterned papers from the Gingerbread and Peppermint Classic kit believe it or not! There's a few non-holidayish papers in there and they worked very well with this month's kit.
I also pulled the thickers from the Apple Crisp Classic kit. I absolutely love the Jillibean alpha stickers that are in the kits this month but I was worried that they wouldn't stand out against that striped paper background.

I hope you all are having a good start to the new year. I can't wait create more projects in the coming months with Noel's kits!