Monday, January 22, 2018

{Chick-let Crop} Layout with the "She's So Crafty" Classic Kit

Hello everyone, it's Meridy here.  I have another "crafty" layout to share this week with the "She's So Crafty" Classic Kit.  Today I'm sharing a layout about my kids scrapbooking with me, at a crop especially for kids!  I'm so lucky to have such a great group of scrapbooking friends, we do all kinds of cool things at our crops all year long.

The bright colors in my photos were just perfect for the bright colors in this month's kit!  I started with a couple of strips of the patterned paper with scissors, rulers, and paint brushes on it.  I didn't want that busy pattern to overwhelm my layout, so I just used 2 small strips.


I wanted to try something different, that I don't usually do, to mix things up a bit, so I decided to do a very symmetrical design.  I placed everything fairly evenly right down the center of the 12x12 page. 

The "LOVE" card, was one of the cut apart cards in the kit.  I added the large button to read as a "O" instead of using the vintage sewing machine that was printed on the card. 


I dressed that card up with the cute scissors charm from the kit, a few enamel dots, and a chipboard camera.


Finally, I added my journaling and the title across the top of the photos to finish off the layout. 


And that wraps up my layout share for today.  I would love to see your Noel Mignon "She's So Crafty" layouts on Instagram #NoelMignon 





No comments: