Monday, April 23, 2007

All Occasion Cards!

Happy Birthday!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
for this card I used the following supplies:
LilyKate coordinating ribbon
BG LilyKate collection the yellow circle is a tag from the collection as well. I used a circle chipboard to give the card added dimension.
MM charmed words Happy Birthday
Foo-fa-la buttons in Happily ever after. It was used behind the number 2 that I punched out with my circle punch.
Heidi Swapp chipboard in the color grass.

HI!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Diner card note set by We R Memory Keepers (love this set) is the striped pp then I used a strip of the solid off the back of another card and cut out flowers from the front of one of the note cards. I placed rhinestone brads from SEI in the middle of the cut out flowers. In the middle between those two flowers I used a Prima Quick Picks Hydrangea (Sand Beach) along with another rhinestone brad in the middle of it. Other products used on this card were blue solid paper and chipboard letters by pressed Petals inked with Ranger distress ink in vintage photo.

Thanks!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
for this card I used Diner cardnote set by We R Memory Keepers {did I already mention I love this set ;)}
The solid pieces for the base of the flowers is the back of some of the cards. I cut out the card that had the circles and flowers on them glued them down and added a few buttons to the center and used Making Memories Rub-On's for the word Thanks in the bottom right hand corner.

Side Note: My scanner is acting a little wonky so i am going to try and replace these pictures with new ones that I photograph instead of scanning.

3 comments: