Sunday, April 22, 2007

Amazing you


I'm so happy with how this one turned out! But for some weird reason my jewels look clear, they are really the same green color as the stamp on the right and the chipboard block. I sepia toned my photo first in PSE5. I used the Crate Paper "Crush" kit, which I absolutely love!! The stamp up the right hand side is from Lil' Davis and I used the Versa Magic chalk ink in Aloe Vera. The vine chipboard is from Lil' Davis and I inked it with Ranger ink. I decorated that with some tiny primas and Heidi Swapp jewels. The chipboard block is from BasicGrey and I inked that in the aloe vera color and edged with the brown Ranger ink. I used a crate rub on for the "amazing". "you" is done with the Scenic Route chipboard in chestnut. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i love that paper too!!

Great layout

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous, as always, Noel!! Love that paper!

April said...

I opened the page and said "Woah", this layout is stunning! You really do amazing work girl!

JaelCal said...

Love this, the paper is awesome and the chipboard vine is just too cute!