Friday, April 20, 2007

Basic Grey's Lily Kate Kit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture was taken by me when we went to Disney World in October. If I do say so myself it is an awesome pic that turned out better than I expected. My hubby and the kiddos were rushing me.

Supplies used to create this layout were:
Basic Grey's Lily Kate Collection, happily ever after buttons by Foof-a-la, BG coordinating ribbon, Swirly Whirlie Chipboard by Rusty Pickle and the We R Memory KeepersDiner notecards.

Other supplies used:
The Stampin' Up!round tab punch
The paper studio chipboard letters inked with Green Galore dye ink.

3 comments:

Noel said...

Yay Greta!! Great job! Love the title and the use of buttons here.

elizabeth said...

super cute girl!!!

JaelCal said...

You're right it an amazing picture, love the papers!