Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another BG LilyKate

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another one done using the LilyKate collection from Basic Grey. This one is of Melana. She refuses to take pictures. So these are the types of layouts I am normally scrapping. Grrr!

Products used are:
Basic Grey LilyKatecollection
with matching ribbon
Foof-a-la happily ever after buttons
Heidi Swapp chipboard
Ranger Ink in vintage photo.

Other supplies used were Hero Arts Bling

Monogram Card:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I used my slit punch to make my own scalloped edges for the botton of the pp.
Products used are:
7 Gypsies variety pack
ranger ink around the edges of the card and HS chipboard in jet and sanded with a file for distressing.

other products used: Hero Arts Bling

4 comments:

JennyRyan said...

aww... too cute! i love how you used that bling frame!

Noel said...

That LO cracks me up! She is a funny girl. Great job on your design. I LOVE it!!

You card rocks! Beyond cool!

JaelCal said...

Greta this is gorgeous and I love her haircut!!!

Greta Adams said...

thanks girls...i didn't realize how much it looks crooked...it's not crooked in person...lol