Saturday, August 30, 2008

Homeroom and Extra Credit


Thi sis a sneek peek at the mini i am doing with this kit! I cannot tell you how much i have had fun with it. The main kit is sold out so if you purchased one keep your eyes peeled for LOTS of inspiration everyday. The add on which is called "extra credit" has only 5 remaining and at $13.99 you cannot beat that deal. You can get it here.


I scanned a copy of Mason's last spelling test and a few other test that i plan on scrapping. This kit gave me the perfect papers and the perfect opportunity to get that in a book. All contents are from the main kit and the extra credit.

Have a great long weekend....I am preparing for Hurricane Gustav that should make landfall Monday or Tuesday sometime....grrrrrrrr!!!!

Happy Labor Day!
Greta

1 comment:

Noel said...

I can't wait to see that mini!!! Looks like it's going to be super cute! Look how clever you are too to use those AC extras on the spelling test LO! And I see some sewing....did you get a sew mini?? Cool beans!