Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Bit of This, a Little Bit of That!

My Picnic Basket kit is getting low! I had a few scraps that I couldn't part with and used them here! This LO is a hodge podge of my son's artwork. It included drawings, paintings, and a card he made for his dad. (The gopher floating on the raft!) I did add a few rhinestone circles from my stash of stuff!
This LO was inspired by a sketch from Becky Fleck! She created this sketch just for us! Aren't we lucky?! Head on over to Noel's Challenge blog to see what the other gals have done and get inspired to create your own! I love working with sketches because for me that is the hardest part of creating a LO. I used Noel's Getaway Kit for this. The pics are from my 15th wedding anniversary. My hubby took me downtown Chicago on a dinner cruise. Anytime we can "get away" (No pun intended! ) , just the two of us, is special!

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

Michelle i love your layouts!
the artwork one is divine and your take on the sketch is BEAUTIFUL...glad you had a great anniversary!!

Noel said...

great job Michele! I just love to incorporate kids artwork, etc... into LO's. It makes them so sweet and special! :)

Jana Eubank said...

The lace paper goes perfect with that. I soooo have been drooling over your sketch layout! LOVE what you did! ;)