Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Polka Dots and Pouting!

This card uses the Acrylic Making Memories stamp set. I inked it and cut it out. The present was colored twice using Copics. I used a pop dot to adhere the 2nd layer of the present. I added a teeny tiny rhinestone to the present's bow. I threaded a button and some Doodlebug flowers through the tag and attached all of it to the pink ribbon. The paper is October Afternoon and can also be found in Noel's store! Gotta love that chocolate brown and pink combo!

Isn't this little guy the cutest? Even when he IS being a crab apple?This LO was created using the Picnic Basket kit. The only elements not from the kit were: the title (My Cricut machine), the glittered heart is by Melissa Frances but IS found in Noel's store, and the alpha beads (My stash). The papers went perfectly with his clothing and little pouty face of his! Why all the fuss you ask? He acts like this when you try and take a picture of him!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

That card is adorable!!! I LOVE the big fluffy bow and flowers . . . it looks like a present just by itself! Cute pictures of your little guy! I love the design with the journaling in a column down the center! I need to try that! ;)

Greta Adams said...

GIRL...THIS IS SOME ROCKIN STUFF!! I AM LOVING THAT LAYOUT AND THOSE CARDS!!!