Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentines for the teachers

with valentines day upon us i decided i would make something for Mason's 2 teachers.
I decided to make birthday books like stampin up sells. Only my version is cheaper...hehehe...now personally i don't do v-day. it is not me at all ...and the hubby knows it after the 1st v-day. if you can't shower me with love and small gifts and just becuase cards throughout the year DON'T do it on v-day....it's a pet peeve...lol...i know..something must be wrong with me but hey that is just how i roll!

I broke out various kits from noel and went to town. original inspiration came from the cute cupcake paper from Pink Paislee that was in the Love Song kit (sold out)


using the Love Song Kit (sold out)

using the Sugar Cookie Kit
(only 4 left)

There is a few different kits left in the store that is great for valentines day
Devoted 3 left
passionate
and of course Sugar Cookie 4 left

Are you going to make something for someone for v-day?

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

These are so adorable!!! LOVE those cute cupcakes!