Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goal's Challenge....

Have you thought about your goals for the new year? I think we all reflect on the past year and wonder if there are things we can change or improve on. I know that I have! Noel is hosting a new challenge HERE to scrap your goals. I decided on 6 of them. I wanted to be realistic! My goals are to attend church more regularly, send cards instead of hoarding them, take a summer class, be more thoughtful, get published again, and be a bit more organized.

I used bits and pieces from the Love Story kit here. (Which is currently sold out) The title was cut using my Cricut machine, and the tic-tac-toe pattern was done with my sewing machine. (Which just as a side note, has never sewed anything but scrappy stuff! Yep, not even a hem on a pair of pants! How pathetic really..........)



So what are your goals for this year? Reflect a little, grab your scrappy supplies, and get creating!

2 comments:

Noel said...

Michele...Love your Tic Tac Toe area on this and what great goals!!! And I really like the mono look with the inked edge. Very nice!

Jana Eubank said...

Love the tone on tone! Looks like it is embossed! So cool!