Sunday, January 4, 2009

We have 2 weiners!!

Good Morning Peeps! I am running a little behind. I guess you can say I have become seriously lazy on my vacation. All I have wanted to do is rockband it or World Tour it on Guitar Hero. Anyhow I am here now and I have not 1 but 2 Winners for the template for you own canvas.

Bibi and Callista come on down girls. the Random number generator picked you 2.
Email me at greta.adams@gmail.com your snail mail addy's and I will get these out to you.

My layout for this week is using the love song kit (sold out).
One I did for the Jnauary Issue of page maps by Becky Fleck. This kit came together perfect for me with this picture.

I used the remaining felt trim from the december kit for a pop of red. I wasn't quite sure about it at first but I really like how the red pops. The green lace cardstock is from my stash. I had a little piece left over so i used it up!!

I have another layout in the works with this kit and I will be back next week with it and hopefully the one i started using the december kit. My printer is acting wonky and therefore it is missing pics. Grrrrr.... gotta love technology.

See ya next week and congrats to the winners!!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE this Greta! That pop of red is PERFECT! :D