Monday, December 28, 2009

More Christmas Pages

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend with your families! And just to keep on with the Christmas spirit . . . I have a few more festive pages to share with you today.

This first one is the page I did for the current Noel Mignon Christmas Movie Quote Challenge. My quote is from the movie, ELF. ELF is my very favorite holiday movie! I have watched it a gazillion times and STILL chuckle at every scene.

I used the quote, "The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is By Singing Loud For All to Hear" for these pictures of my daughter at her Christmas Choir Concert. It fits perfect, don't ya think?!! :D :D :D



This second page is a page I did for the Noel Mignon Tip & Technique blog where I show you how to create Sweater Posies. Papers and diecuts are from "The Merry Days of Christmas" collection by My Mind's Eye. (I am in love with the traditional colors in this set!)






Have a wonderful week!
Jana

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jana!!! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jana:)