Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It came without ribbons, it came without tags...

I've always love "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." My dad made sure we saw it every Christmas, so by now, it is firmly ingrained into my Christmas traditions!

I can practically quote the whole thing, and it was a no-brainer when Noel issued us this challenge that I would use one of the fabulous lines from The Grinch!

There are so many good ones, but this one is a particular favorite of mine.
I kept the layout design simple to focus on my title... it was hard! I had to keep restraining myself from adding more. I like how it turned out, though.
This was made with the Dear Santa kit (sold out), except for the addition of some October Afternoon letter stickers and some Hambly rub ons.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

FABULOUS and PERFECT all at the same time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Shaw said...

I love everything about this!! Wonderful!!

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE this! Love how you mixed your writing and curved the letter stickers. You're amazing!!!