Friday, December 18, 2009

Noel.....

Happy Friday to you all! It is hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away! So much still left to do!

Even with all the craziness, I try to carve out a little bit of time here and there to create. Honestly, if I didn't I would go nuts! What is the saying? Scrappin' is cheaper than therapy? LOL! Anyway, here is one of my creations using Noel's Dear Santa kit (sold out) and some Jenni Bowlin pennants. I just modged podged the paper on to the pennants and sanded the edges a bit to smooth them down. I cut the letters using my Storybook cartridge/Cricut. I inked the edges and added glitter...........cuz everything looks better in glitter! Then I added some punched shapes and various doo dads from the kit.

Here are some close ups......... : )




Don't forget to pay a visit to Santa's Workshop over at the message board! There is a ton of ideas and inspiration there!!!! And.....have you seen the newest kit sneaks? Paper Doll? Check it out! It's going to go up for sale on the 26th and it ain't gonna last long!!!
Have a great day!




4 comments:

MichelleB said...

This is gorgeous! I'm inspired to try to get one of these done this weekend!

Noel said...

This is precious!! :)

Star Rork said...

That is so pretty! The glitter does add the perfect snowy touch!

Jana Eubank said...

Your banners blow me away!!! Beautiful!!!