Friday, January 15, 2010

*scrunchy face* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Good Friday Morning to everyone!!!

Julie here again...and I wanted to share a LO I have made with the (sold out!) Paper Doll kit!!! I seriously am IN LOVE with this KIT!!! *seriously in love* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This is my DD Brookie and I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this look she is giving to Daddy!!! LOL!! Tooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And how can ANYONE resist GLITTER Thickers??!!!??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how this kit not only has all the elements for a girly page...but such a mix of YUMMY vintage bits! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And of course fabric...which ALWAYS mixes well with glimmer mist! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Just love every stinkin' bit about this kit!!! Thanks again Noel and the rest of the amazing DT for their support in my guesting this month!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget....Noel's newest kit...."Object of my Affection" is going up for sale this coming Monday...the 18th!!! YUMMY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


 

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

beautiful layout julie!!
i put some of the blingz on my fabric...i just need to finsih the page...

great idea about the mists as well...

rebekah said...

but why is it sold out why why? i neeeeeed it!! :) great page!

Jana Eubank said...

This is absolutely DARLING!!! Love the way you used the fabric!

deb famularo said...

This is one of my faves Julie. I wish I got that paper doll kit, it looks soooo cute!!!!! xOxO

Jenneke said...

You know I LOVE this kit, Julie!!
And you know I LOVE this layout!! Gorgeous details and such a cute pic of Brookie!!

XXXJenneke