Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready for a Sketch?!



I created this sketch a few months ago and decided to pull it out and use it to work on this page of my daughter's recent school field trip. I wanted to place my pictures along the bottom page, so I simply flip-flopped the photo-grouping at the top of the page with the group of elements in the bottom right corner.




When you are looking for a sketch to inspire your design, don't forget that it is OKAY to change it to fit what you are doing. Sketches can be copied piece-by-piece, or used as a starting point to inspire your own design.




Page created with the NEW Lemonade Stand Kit.





This second page is the page I created for the Current "Motherhood" challenge on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog . I used the Playdate kit for this one. Sketch inspiration provided by ScrapbookChallenges.ning.com.






Don't forget! You can still join in with us on this challenge until Friday! :D

Have a great week!

Jana Eubank

3 comments:

Scrapamum said...

I love those flowers on the first layout!!!! Great sketch, I'll have to give it a try.

Kathy Martin said...

Great sketch and samples! :)

Mel said...

Wow these are just gorgeous Jana, I love both, but the newspaper flowers on the first are just divine and the Field cut out gorgeous too, Is that liquid paper or pearl accents in the dots, just great. Melxx