Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Happy weekend friends! I have a new favorite LO to share with you today.

A few weeks ago I took a trip with my boys down to the beach for a few nights. I managed to snap a shot of my toes on the wet sand and a shot of some beach cruiser bicycles that were propped up against a wall at the edge of the beach. One thing I really like about this LO is that is is all about the journaling and the photos evoke the feeling of summer, without any faces. I think this might actually be the first "faceless" LO I have done. I also love the "beachy" colors...it just makes me happy! :)

This one uses a lot of theMary Ellen kit stuff with some Salt Water Taffy touches and letters from Jump and Jive. All of these kits are still available! Come and get them so I can make some more! :)




2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

I LOOOOOOOVE every little bit of this page, Noel! Beautiful details, beautiful colors . . . and what a cool idea to do a "faceless" page. You are exactly right . . . your photos are the perfect display of relaxed summer days. :D :D :D

mollydianeh said...

What a great idea...using the parked bicycles and all their delicious colors!! (love the toes too) Thanks for sharing!