Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th of July for all you Americans out there!
I did not make this layout with a Noel kit but I thought it would be appropriate today!
I am proud to be wearing my red, white, and blue today!
*****
In the spirit of the day, Virginia has put up a challenge over on the message board.
Her challenge is all about freedom!
She is challenging you to make a layout about your freedom.
What makes you feel free?
When was a moment that you felt "free"?
Check out the challenge and her fabulous layout here!
*****
Did you see that Noel has put up the first sneak peek of the new kit coming out on July 15th??!
The new kit is called "Salt Water Taffy"
and it looks incredible already!
Check out this thread for more sneaks as Noel puts them up!
*****
OK I will leave you with a layout I made using the Bees Knees kit.
I made it for the June sketch challenge over on the My Mind's Eye blog.
I love that Noel always puts My Mind's Eye in her kits!!
:)
OK off to a cook out!
If you are celebrating today, have fun and be careful!
Enjoy it!
:)
gretchen

No comments: