Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two-Page Layouts: Splash Into Summer


Happy Thursday, friends! I have another two-page layout to share with you today using the fabulous "Salt Water Taffy" kit that continues my blog series this month. We recently took the girls swimming at a baby pool near my parent's home when back for a recent visit and took a bunch of fun pool pictures. I selected and used 10 photos on this layout in a couple different sizes - 4 x 6 and 2 x 3. 




I punched and cut a variety of circles...the "thermometer" patterned paper by Pink Paislee was perfect for a summer layout. 


On this layout, I designed everything and then realized I wasn't sure where I wanted to put my journaling. A couple of the open circles were the perfect spot!



I also have a bonus layout for you today also with "Salt Water Taffy". I recently made the girls princess crowns and wands to play with and took some photos of them playing. They love Cinderella and Belle and we've been talking about being a princess. They are so cute with their little wands saying "Wish...wish." Ha! I love it! 

For this layout, I used a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper as a background. The little striped pieces are by Lily Bee. 



I love the Hambly washi tape in the kit and used that to highlight one of the main photos. 


The pink gingham half circle and flower were a happy accident. I had smudged the cardstock underneath and needed something to cover it up. 



I'll be back next week with another two-page layout!
Jill

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

awesome layouts Jill!!!