Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A couple things to share...

Good morning good people!
*****
I have a couple fun things to share with you today.

First up, here is my first layout with the all new Charm School kit!



This is a great kit!
Of course I am a sucker for hearts and just about all things red so I love this kit!
BUT it is not so theme-y that it can't be used for things not so lovey-dovey!
You can check out the kit and everything in it (here).
Get yours while you can!!
*****
OK here is another layout for ya!
I made this one as part of the winter layout tag game we did here at Noel Mignon.
{Sign ups for the newest tag game are going on now! Check out this thread on the message board.}

I used the Bees Knees kit to make this layout.
But I did steal the alphas from the Study Hall kit to make the title!

OK that's all I've got!
Have a great day!!
*****
P.S.
Did you see that Noel is going to start offering subscriptions??!
You can save money on kits, get a lower free shipping minimum, and have your kits shipped first!
More details are coming but check out this thread to learn more!
:)

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

cute layouts! That's good news about the subscriptions!