Monday, August 20, 2012

Serenity Now

Good Monday morning!


It's Leslie here with another Monday post for you!

Ever have those moments of needing "serenity now?"
I know I do!
For me it's one of several things. A nice long bubble bath,
a trip to Hobby Lobby AND Starbucks,
a chat with a good friend on the phone (who am I kidding...texting is more like it, ha!)
or my number one:


escaping with a GOOD book. Along with a cup of coffee or something yummy to drink.
That's my "serenity now...."


For this layout I used the August kit: West Coast.
I added some ink & rub ons from July's Boardwalk kit.
**West Coast IS sold out but Noel made some LIMITED  West Coast kits
They'll go FAST so go get yours now!

Here's some closer shots:





What's your way of escaping today for a few?
Scrap about it...
enjoy it!

have a great day, friends.
~Leslie




1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this Leslie! All the details are fabulous! My escape is art journaling! Time to do a layout about it - thanks for the inspiration!