Thursday, November 21, 2013

Autumn Hayride

Hi friends! I'm here today to share a slightly completely tedious layout that I made using the gorgeous Gather Together kit.  I pulled out all of the oranges, reds, yellows, and browns from the kit and punched about a million little tiny leaves.  I used the leaves to create a starburst which I accentuated with the Maya Road fabric tape (love this!) and some of the Webster's pages buttons.




I kind of like making layouts with lots of repetitive detail, I can just zone out punching leaves while watching TV and it's almost relaxing :)  I hope you liked my layout- see you next Thursday on Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Your poor wrist! That's a LOT of punching, but soooo worth it! Those little leaves are amazing and the lace tape adds the perfect, cozy fall touch in between each section. LOVE it! :)

blsd2scrp said...

I love this! it has totally inspired me! the detail is amazing and your design is truly awesome!