Friday, November 8, 2013

Bring on the Sketch!!

Hello fellow scrappers :)  Happy Friday!!  I'm here to share this month's sketch challenge :)  A simple 2 photo sketch with a few circles and large title.

 photo nmnovsketch_zpsb084b297.jpg

I couldn't wait to break into my new Gather Together kit.  As usual, there were tons of adorable embellishments but what I LOVED the most was the variety of striking patterned papers mixed together in this kit!!

 photo letsgo600_zpsd88c1090.jpg

I layered the patterned papers up behind the two photos.  I just couldn't resist incorporating a bunch of them :)  The little paper clip wood veneer embellishments were too cute and I decided to tuck one over the paper arrow die-cut.  I also added the wood "together" chip right over the clip with an extra glue dot!!

 photo letsgocu3_zps3e3dda9f.jpg

For my title work I used a mix of both alphas in the kit & some die-cut words from my Silhouette.  One more wood veneer heart chip over the "o" and one of those sweet little Lilybee heart enamel pieces  - title complete :)

 photo letsgocu2_zps38edf863.jpg

For my journaling I decided to type it up on vellum and then back the chipboard frame from my kit with it.  I also added patterned paper behind the vellum to give it some nice texture!!

 photo letsgocu1_zpse3c74d02.jpg

Alright everyone - time to get scrapping!!!  Your entry to this challenge is due Friday November 29th .  Once you have completed your entry, be sure to post it in our Facebook group.  One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive a $10 gift certificate to the Noel Mignon store!!!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

No comments: