Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Spin on Julie's Sketch

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been playing along with the sketch challenge this month, it's definitely a great sketch!  I took a looser interpretation and added 4 photos and a long title along the bottom.  I had SUCH a hard time coming up with a title for this layout, I was drawing a complete blank, and then my son made me read "the Very Busy Spider" about a thousand times.  With all those animal noises spinning around in my head I finally decided that they would work for the title of this layout!  Sometimes you just need to give it some time if you're unsure about a part of your layout :)





I really loved using all of the "animal" themed pieces included in the "Gather Together" kit, plus the adorable stamp set!  I have to say, this kit is so amazing- I made 5 layouts in 6 days, I just couldn't put it down :)  Have a great Thursday--

Cassie

No comments: