Friday, June 20, 2014



Summer Sale, plus a Special Subscription offer!
Happy Summer friends!  I am welcoming the season with a big sale and special offer for all of you. 
First up...the SALE!  Enter code SUMMERLOVE at checkout (last step), to save 20% off your entire order.  I am shipping same day, so you will have your supplies in no time.  Hurry, this offer expires on 6/24!
Get your shop on>>>
Secondly, I have a special subscription offer right now.  Try our kits for a 5 month term, refer a friend and you will both get free shipping your first month!  Just send me an email (noel@noelmignon.com) letting me know you are doing the refer a friend and I will refund you both back for your shipping fee on your August kits! (**you both much commit to a full 5 months of kits to qualify)
  Not only will you save $6/ month, but you will also save on shipping!  What are you waiting for?  Call on a scrappy friend, and get your subs now! 
Subscribe and Refer a friend>>>

No comments: