Thursday, June 12, 2014

using lots of stickers and rub-ons

Hey there!

It's my turn to share another Balboa project today: 


I started out with this grey background from Pink Paislee- one of my favorite papers from the kit ♥ I added some mist to the background and then cut two journaling spots to use to ground my picture. 


I wanted to use these Hazel and Ruby conversation bubbles in a fun way so I created this collage near my photo. I added lots and lots of word stickers and Dear Lizzy rub-ons as well as some of the Chic Tags from the kit. 


I used my Uniball Signo white gel pen for my journaling to add to the chalkboard look. I also added some small doodles and little hearts on my page with the same pen. This pen is my favorite! You can get one from the Noel Mignon store here.


What are you creating with the Balboa kit? 

Make sure to share with us on our Facebook page. 

Have a good day!

No comments: