Friday, September 5, 2014

Tea for Two Mini Album- Ariana at (almost) 5

 I think the general consensus amongst the design team is that Tea for Two is one of the prettiest kits we've seen yet! It's one of those that just makes your fingers itch to play, and I knew when I had these series of photos printed of my youngest, I wanted to make something special for her. A layout would not do, it needed to be more than that! 

I started by selecting several papers from the kits and just cut giant tag shaped pages from it.



The pages just fell together very quickly. My youngest has been asking for me to make her "her own" scrapbook, and she has been anxiously checking in on my progress on my little mini! She can't wait to flip through it. :)

The pages don't have a lot of journaling; I just wanted a simple celebration through pictures of who she is. I think they speak for themselves in this instance.





The abundance of word-based accents in this kit helped make it very easy to add on a few words to embellish the photos. I think she will love this and I absolutely loved putting it together for her! 



2 comments:

cdm317 said...

Sush a sweet mini for a little cutie!

HoweverAlthough said...

Beautiful! She is such a doll.