Monday, September 22, 2014

Member scraplift // MaryAnn Dixon Metcalf

Good Monday morning! This week the the DT members are picking someone to scraplift and I chose MaryAnn Dixon Metcalf and this layout that she submitted during our crop cruise:
 


I love the idea of using a huge title & that's what drew me to this page. 

And here's my take on her layout:


You can see that I stuck with the basic design of her layout, just changing up the color scheme & adding a few additional journaling stickers next to my photo.

I used my Silhouette to create the large title (font is Impact). I added some inking around the edged & also some stitching with my sewing machine.


I also added a smaller photo alongside the main photo. This layout design worked great for me since I didn't have a whole lot of photos or journaling for my daughter's volleyball camp she attended this past summer.


I used the Tea for Two classic kit for this layout. 

Be sure to check back this week to see if one of your layouts was picked to be scraplifted by the design team!

No comments: