I started with the album cover. I decided to use the paper flowers on the front, but knew they wouldn't hold up to a lot of use in their current state. I used a foam brush to apply decoupage paste to the surface of three of the flowers.
I placed them on a piece of plastic to dry.
Once dry they were very stiff and I glued them along with some labels and a wood letter to the front of my album.
Next I worked on the title page. I used a piece of vellum and used washi tape along the top and bottom and chipboard stickers around my picture.
The rest of the album I filled with cards, stickers, and pattern paper from the kit. I left quite a few of the cards empty so my sister can write in journaling and thoughts for the photos.
Several of the embellishments I glued right to the front of the page protectors.
I'm pretty excited with how it's coming along so far and the kit is making this so fast. I really like that this months kits can be used for so much more than Valentine's layouts/cards.
I hope I was able to give you a little inspirations. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and happy scrapping!