Saturday, February 18, 2017

Bible Journaling Tags with Happy Together Daily Diary Kit

I've almost exhausted the contents of the Happy Together Daily Diary kit, BUT I had enough left to make a few cute tags with it! There is a wonderful world out there of Bible journaling, and I am all about it. It combines some of my very favorite things. 

Sometimes I don't like to add a lot of bulk to my actual Bible pages, so I thought it would be fun to make little bookmark tags. This way I can remove them when I'd like, but they still add a pop of color and whimsy. The extras from my kit were perfect for this! 





If you don't do Bible journaling, this would be great inside of any type of journal or book without permanently adding to the book itself. I hope you enjoyed my little idea! :) 

No comments: