Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Arches National Park with the Let's Get Lost Kits

Hello everyone!  Nicole here today to share with you something that hardly every happens - a double page layout.  I used both the daily diary and classic kit to put together this two page spread and I'm really loving the results. 


I started with the pattern paper.  I had two pieces of the map pattern paper and chose this for the majority of the background.  I then cut strips and placed them on both sides of my spread creating framing in my pictures. 

I then started my title.  I paired the thickers with a silhouette cut to spell out my title.  I also cut the iconic delicate arch from the same pattern paper and placed them all together.  I finished embellishing with the cork/puffy stickers. 



My journaling I ended up printing out on vellum so I wouldn't have to cover up the pattern paper. 




The second page I kept simple and added a small cluster with the date and three of the Queen and Co. lollies.  My last touch to tie the two pages together was by running a piece of washi tape along the top of the spread. 

I really love the way this turned out and really need to try and do double spreads more often - love how many photos I used!  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  Happy Scrapping :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great two-pager! We've been to Arches before and it's such a beautiful place.